2) Jillian is getting SO much better at sleeping during the night! I know, I know, I am probably jinxing myself by saying it but I don't care. I will take each night as it comes and know that there will always be a bad night (or two) thrown into the mix. Sleep is a great thing- for baby AND mama!
3) I started decorating for Fall this morning. Jordyn helped me and well, broke a glass candle during the process. Oh well! Is what it is, right? I still need to get some more stuff (candles, pumpkins, etc.) and so the decorating will continue through the week......
4) Jordyn has really started to enjoy watching movies which I LOVE! I have had a ton of Disney movies on DVD for some time now and they are FINALLY getting put to use. I love sitting with her on the couch and watching a Disney Princess movie. Takes me way back and I love seeing her excitement.
5) She also, loves dressing up as Disney Princesses. The Disney store will definitely play a HUGE roll in Christmas this year.
6) I took Jordyn on a "Mommy and Me" date yesterday and we had a blast. It was so nice to have some quality time with my big girl. First we went to Wild Things. I have to say that I was impressed. So many great animals right here at home! After seeing all the animals we were able to feed the elephants. Jordyn loved this part. And then afterwards we stopped for MYO- dessert was a definite must after our long day!
| Getting ready to feed the elephants! |
| With a little help from the trainer she did a great job! |
| And off she goes........ |
| Pedal getting fixed by Dad. You can tell by the look on her face that she was very upset. She is a tad dramatic. |
1 comment:
Fun! I used to work at Wild Things, back before it moved to River Road. I always have felt bad for the animals...but they're so cool!!! I love taking the pics from there into work to show my students.
Post a Comment