These past six months have just flown by. And I feel like with each week they are going faster and faster.
We visited the doctor today and my girl is growing, growing, growing. She is now weighing in at 14 lbs exactly and measuring 27 1/4 inches. She is 25% in weight and 75%!!!!! in height. Long and lean!
She is currently having some issues with eczema. The doctor doesn't seem too concerned but of course I am not a happy camper. He says that the winter months will be the worst. I am hoping that the cream will help my baby girl out.
Jillian LOVES her food. And LOVES to eat. She loves sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots, blueberries, bananas, rice cereal and prunes. Yes, prunes!
She is constantly rolling and while not too fond of being on her belly, is getting a lot better at tummy time.
She has also figured out that sitting up is a good thing and makes both her and mommy a lot happier.
And- her first tooth has broken through! Yay!
.
Here are some recent photos.
| She loves her Sophie. Although Sophie is currently no where to be found :( |
| Sitting like a big girl. Love that smile. |
| My slobber monster! |
![]() |
| Today at her check-up! |
I checked Jordyn's baby book this morning and she was 13 lbs 7 oz and 26 inches!


No comments:
Post a Comment